Tuesday 16 February 2010

Reading

As I am currently working towards the CCIE Written I am currently skimming through CCIE Routing and Switching Exam Certification Guide, 4th Edition by Wendell Odom, Rus Healy and Denise Donohue.  One of the reviewers is Narbik Kocharians who is a relatively well known instructor in CCIE circles, the book is pretty good but certainly not something you could use as a sole resource - it has other recommended books and areas on CCO to check out on topics though.

After that I plan to zap through Doyle's Routing TCP/IP Volumes 1 and 2 and then go through them all more slowly and take notes, this technique has worked for me in the past.  Amongst other things, I hope that the notes I take that prepare me for the written will be helpful towards the open ended questions when it comes to lab exam.

No comments:

Post a Comment